Skin Care Products I Love Right Now
Today I thought I’d mix it up a bit because I want to share some of my favorite skin care products with you 🙂 First off I want to clarify I’m not being compensated for this post so rest assured all opinions are my own. I think skin care is a very personal thing and I know I’ve tried a lot of products out there so I thought it would be fun to pass on some of the great ones that work for me.
ALL but one of the products I’m going to rave about come from the same company, MEMEBOX at memebox.com. They’re a Korean based skin care company and they’re amazing! I have combination/oily skin and I do get breakouts from time to time so your skin care needs may obviously be different from mine, but I would bet you could still find a great product on MEMEBOX. Here are some reasons why I love this company in general
- they have video tutorials and reviews of many of their products, which are both informative and fun to watch 🙂
- they have a 101 days guarantee that you’ll love their products
- MEMEBOX uses a digital first approach which leads to excellent online and app shopping experiences
- their prices are SO reasonable
- their products are cutting edge yet are made with timeless ingredients
- you earn points as you buy
- and they have the cutest packaging! I’m a sucker for cute packaging 😉 and always include adorable free samples of other products *bonus*
The 5 products I’m going to brag about are
- Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask
- The Glacial Clay Facial Mask
- Clean It Zero face wash
- I’m Dual Pore Brush
- Makeup Eraser
1. The Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask is where it started for me. I saw a video on Facebook one day and the girl was using and reviewing it and it looked so neat! So I went to the website and ordered it. I use it weekly and it makes my face feel amazing afterwards! Plus during it fizzes and foams up and feels so cool! The fun factor is definitely why I recommend this product and for $11 you can’t go wrong 🙂 Even Ed likes it lol!
You can find the direct link to this product HERE
2. After loving that product I got on their site and watched other videos and read other reviews. I came across the award-winning face wash Clean It Zero and had to order it 🙂 This product is a staple in my daily skin care routine. It has buku reviews that all say basically the same thing, ‘buy the stuff!’ And you should because it’s wonderful 🙂 It costs $16 but it lasts a really LONG time! It removes all makeup and impurities gently while leaving my face feeling soft, clean, and moisturized every time.
It’s by far the best face wash I’ve ever used and you can find the direct link to it HERE
3. I like their site because you can search their products by skin care concerns. So after reading and doing some more product reviews based on my needs I purchased their Glacial Clay Facial Mask for $18. This mask is cool and even stings a little but I LOVE the results! After using it my skin is so smooth and so much more clear and even the next day. Noticing a change that quickly keeps me using this mask weekly as well. I also like to use it if I’m having issues with breakouts because it helps clear them up fast!
The link for this facial mask is HERE
4. A product I ordered along with the Clean It Zero face wash is the I’m Dual Pore Brush. The pore brush works with any facial cleanser and feels awesome! I really feel like it gets down in my pores! Plus it’s so soft and just generally feels amazing to use. It’s something that will last forever so you don’t feel bad spending $12 on it.
It’s link is HERE
5. The last thing I want to share isn’t from MEMEBOX but is a product that my Aunt Debbie bought me for Christmas last year (thanks Aunt Debbie!!). It is hands down my ABSOLUTE favorite skin care product ever!! It’s called the Makeup Eraser. It’s literally a reusable cloth that removes makeup only using water. Yes, you read that right! Water! And let me tell ya it works!! I’m sure you can tell mine’s been used lol! I keep mine in the shower and use it daily. It’s so soft and gently removes ALL my makeup with just warm water. I’m talking foundation, mascara, everything! Then after I’ve used it a few times I simply throw it in the wash and it’s ready to use again. It’s good for up to 1000 washes!! Now this product is a little more expensive at $20 per cloth but if your someone who uses makeup remover or makeup removing cloths I’m positive you’d be saving in the long run!!
You can find a direct link to the Makeup Eraser HERE
I know this wasn’t my typical home decor, renovation, or diy post but these products are too good not to share with y’all and I really hope you enjoyed it! Plus it was fun to switch gears for a minute 🙂 I also hope you try and love these products or find something catered to your own personal needs on MEMEBOX.
Thanks for checking out the blog!